AmigaActive (1805/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:28 May 2000 at 01:31:26
Subject:Re: AGA and 800x600 resolution

Hello

>> It is possible to get *near* 800x600 in AGA. Not sure how though. Could
>> someone who has done this please explain how?
>
> I've been using that resolution for several years on my A1200 (040/40) since I found a driver
> for Super72 on Aminet. I have a multiscan monitor. I dont have a need for a flicker
> fixer, the screen is rock steady and very comfortable. I have my W'bench set
> to 64 colours to get a reasonable screen redraw. Please mail me privately
> for a copy of the driver.

I use the normal PAL driver, have an 800x600 screen (albeit with slight scroll as my monitor isnt that big) with internal scandoubler/flickerfixer.

No special drivers used or needed. rock steady and a beautifull desplay for a 256 colour screen :) (would still love a graphics card though!) !! :)

TTFN
Biffy

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)